Metso has more than 40 years experience of designing and manufacturing conventional mill trommels. A new product range of high-capacity mill trommel screens was launched in 2002. In 2007, Metso patented a new mill trommel spiral that improves our customers’ processes even further.
Skega Mill Trommels are suitable for:
Main benefits of a Skega Mill Trommel:
- AG mills
- SAG mills
- Ball mills
- Pebble mills
Main features of Skega Mill Trommels:
- High screening efficiency.
- Moulded openings are tapered which prevent plugging.
- The snap-on system offers flexibility and allows individual parts to be replaced and different materials to be combined.
- The panels are installed from inside the trommel.
- New spiral system with easily adjustable pitch angle.
- Designed against fatigue using Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- The mill trommels are built up with snap-on design screen panels.
- Light weight panels are easy to handle and replace.
- The panels are 24x12 inches with a wide range of slots and square holes.
- Available in rubber or polyurethane.
- Adapters, if required, are installed between mill trunnion and trommel.
Skega Mill Trommel - English (pdf 147 kB)
Skega Mill Trommel - French (pdf 157 kb)
Skega Mill Trommel - Spanish (pdf 155 KB)
Skega Mill Trommel - Portuguese (pdf 198 kB)
Skega Mill Trommel - Russian (pdf 158 kB)